Big Blue Finish!

What do you get when you combine 450" of binding a really slow handstitcher?
A finish that's a long, looooooooong time coming.
Seriously, I think my sister picked out the pattern 18 months ago {from a friend on Ravelry, I believe} and I've had the fabric for almost a year.
I finished the top right around the Super Bowl this year, which is how it finally got a name. It consists of 90 Hunter's Star blocks, in Dutch Wedgewood by Windham Fabric and Kona White.
{It has been cat loved.}
It is 105x115", which is 10" bigger than king size.
 It's waaaaaaaay bigger than a queen size bed.
It was quilted by Paula, because there's no way I would have even attempted this size. We decided to use a plain white backing {in order to avoid piecing it...not a whole lot of 120" backings out there!} But we chose blue for the thread, so when she turns back the quilt, you get to see the pop of color.
I highly recommend the ruler if anyone attempts this. Everything cut neatly and fit neatly together, even with the eight seams meeting in the star. There's a bit of waste with the original directions, but I figured out pretty quickly how much smaller I could cut the blocks and still come out okay.
Now I kind of want to get my Hunter's Star top quilted!