One for each month to get rid of the UFOs/stash.
2. My older nephew's I Spy quilt. I have a huge pile of novelty scraps. I don't think I'm even going to snowball it. Maybe I'll sash it on point.
5. Finish the Charm Pack Quilt Along.
10. Frolic Shoofly - I might change the big block in the middle. Or I might not. Or I might make two, since I have two panels, so I don't have to decide.
11. Rudolph quilt for the Dude (I'm ignoring the pile of Cars fabric. Maybe that's a bad thing.)
12. Stash quilts - specifically a purple one after Cinderella is done, and a flannel one. My flannel box is overflowing.
and in the non-fabric part of the world...
1. Learn how to take better pictures. I'm friends with Lori Barbely Photography and Click It Up A Notch. How is it that my photos suck so bad?
2. Learn how to use Flikr.
3. Participate in more blog network things, like Stash Report Sunday, Design Wall Monday, and Stash Manicure. Mostly to motivate me to move some projects through and possibly buy less fabric. (Ha.)
4. Open an Etsy shop. Have enough stuff to sell in an Etsy shop.
5. Take a journey. ;)