Superhero Squares - Finished!

I love a quilt that takes just about a week to put together, start to finish. Probably because I have Quilting ADD and I lose interest in a project after that!
This is a donation quilt, for Wrapped in Hope. The kid requested Marvel heroes, red and black. So that's what I did! The squares are 10" finished and the sashings are 1" each, with an overall size of about 60x48".
I didn't use a pattern - and I actually wanted to have the double sashing on the outside edges, too, but I ran out of fabric. Which is probably why you should use a pattern and not guess!
I quilted it with my trademarked* triple diagonal lines through the blocks, with red thread in the black four-patches and black thread through the red ones.
{*not actually trademarked}
The backing is red minkee; the binding is a red dot from my stash. 
The grass is dead...but I shot these few pictures in between thunderstorms, so there may be hope for my lawn.
The solids are Kona black and cardinal. Both of the superhero prints came from Joann's.