Triple Zip - Finished!

Whew - I survived three zippers!




One thing I did differently from the tutorial was leave my tabs uncut until the end. I found it was easier to start sewing in the to-be-cut-off zone. Even still, I broke a needle going through the zippers. {Argh!}

I also used a firm fusible interfacing from my stash instead of fusible fleece. I think it's stiff enough as is!


I read both endings about a million times, and I still didn't do it right. I couldn't tell where to start/stop sewing to make nice corners - mine are, well, less than perfect.


But hey - it fits my electronic essentials!

Fabrics:
Dear Stella Bukhara
RJR Fabrics Momma's Apron Strings
Japanese print scrap
Interior pockets - muslin

Linked: